Did your Samsung J2 Core stuck at the Google Account Verification protection screen? If your answer is yes, then here you have come to the best place. Through this article, We provided a step-by-step guide that helps to Bypass Samsung J2 Core (SM-J260G) FRP successfully with the help of the FRP file.
FRP aka Factory Reset Protection is a new security feature added to the latest Android versions. After you added a Google Account, if you hard-reset the device, then you will face the FRP protection verification lock. The phone will ask to enter the last synced Google Gmail account to check the identity of the user. Due to the huge number of FRP Bypass searches finally, FRPBypasss.com helps you to bypass google account lock with the help of the latest FRP File.
No doubt, it is a great feature indeed, but at the same time, many users face trouble just because of FRP, when they forget the GMAIL ID password after performs the factory reset.
So, if you want to remove the Google Account to avoid FRP lock after hard reset, then first go to the device settings=> Accounts -> Google -> Tap the Google Account – tap “3 dots” ->> Delete Account that’s it. Now you can factory reset your phone peacefully without being worried about FRP block.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a computer to bypass the FRP lock from your phone. Check out our FRP Bypass tool page and follow our Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass without PC method to avoid flashing the FRP file.
Download Samsung J2 Core FRP File Links:-
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE
Install Samsung USB Driver
- Download the Samsung Mobile USB driver from the download section.
- Then extract the Samsung USB Driver using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open the extracted folder there you will see the “Setup.exe” file of the Samsung USB driver.
- Now double click to run the “Setup” and install the Samsung USB driver completely.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
How to Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass using FRP File
- First of all, you need to put your device into the Download Mode,
- Then you can flash the Combination file on your device using the Odin tool,
Samsung J2 Core Download Mode:
- Power off your Samsung J2 Core first,
- After that, press and hold the (Volume UP and Power Key) Same time, until you see your device logo or (Android logo).
- Then wait a few seconds to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now select from there “Reboot to Bootloader” by using the volume up and down key,
- Then confirm the “Reboot to Bootloader” by pressing the “Power key” once.
- Connect your device to the computer
- Download & extract the Odin tool to your PC,
- Open the folder and Run the Odin.exe from there.
- Now extract the downloaded frp file.
- Then click on the “AP” and give choose the frp file.
- Now check on the “Odin tool log box” you will see “ADDED” message.
- Tap on Start.
- Now check your device flashing will be started.
- Wait for the finish,
- Once finish then you will get a “PASS” message, disconnect your device from PC,
- Then Power on your device.
- Once Power on your device successfully, and check you have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from your phone.
More: Samsung J2 Core (SM-A315F) FRP Bypass | FRP File (Unlock Google Account)