If you are an android user who likes to play geek in it, I am 100% sure that you might have encountered the FRP bypass protection at least once. There are times when we have to factory reset our device if something has gone wrong. In case, Google FRP doesn’t ring a bell to you, here is the long process explained short.
Factory Reset Protection bypass is an inbuilt security measure in android devices which protects your device from being stolen. Once you have done a factory reset, you will have to bypass the security check for using the device. You will be asked to enter the credentials of the google account which was linked to the phone.
A big benefit of having an FRP bypass is, If someone steals your device, the thief won’t be able to just reset it and go on their merry way using it. This security check after a factory reset was first introduced in Apple phones which was later used by Google in its Android operating system.
At times, FRP can become frustrating. So, how to bypass the frp check? Are there any possible ways to do that? If you are searching answers for those questions. Stay tuned, this article is all about how to bypass Factory Reset Protection using frp bypass apk easily. The post may get a bit lengthy, so get a cup of coffee and start reading.
Table of Contents
How to Bypass FRP lock from any Android device?
Android phones are infamous for its security features. The weakest link in the Android operating system is its security. The much celebrated FRP can be easily bypassed. If your robber is a geek, just forget about getting the phone back.
Factory Reset Protection a.k.a Google Account verification was first introduced in Android 5.1 ( Lollipop ) version. It was initially rolled on to Nexus devices. After few months of testing and feedbacks, Google rolled out the FRP for millions of handsets around the world.
Initially, the update was received with positive vibes, but things got changed over time. The FRP lock has become a big hassle for many who have either purchased a second-hand phone on which the lock is enabled. There was also a small group of people who have forgotten their registered email and password.
So, the coders and tech enthusiasts are now having a problem with the new FRP lock system, they started to dig deep into the OS and found multiple ways to bypass the security check.
As of now, there are hundreds of apps available on Google play store which claims to bypass the security check. Out of those, only a fistful of them works well or deliver the result which you need.
Bypass FRP Lock in 2018 With FRP Bypass APK
FRP Bypass apk available on Google Play store is the best tool for bypass the security check. There are few steps involved in the process of disabling the same. It is advised to follow the steps closely for getting a glitch-free result.
Download FRP Bypass Apk
FRP bypass introduced by Google to protect user data has already become a big boon to Google. As it is causing unnecessary issues after resetting your device. In order to avoid all those jargon’s it is recommended to download the FRP bypass apk tool developed for android devices. After downloading and installing the app, please make sure you adhere to the steps mentioned.
FRP Bypass Tool Information
File Name: FRP Bypass Tool
File Size: 46.6 KB
File extension: .apk
There are two main ways to bend the security check and it is available in on all Android devices which run on Android Lollipop 5.1 and above.
Make sure you have the following devices and cables with you before starting.
- OTG cable and a USB cable for connecting the device to PC.
- USB drive
- Laptop or PC.
Method 1. FRP Bypass Using OTG Cable
- Download the application by clicking on the link.
- After downloading, save the file to a USB drive.
- Start your device, you will be now welcomed with FRP security check.
- Once the initiation process is over, you will be asked to enter google account credentials.
- It’s the stage where you get stuck as you don’t know the credentials. Now plug in the USB drive using OTG cable. Connect the OTG with your Android device.
- Once you plug in the OTG cable with your Android device, android file explorer gets opened on your screen.
- Find the FRP Bypass apk file.
- Start installing the application by tapping on it. Your phone will keep blocking the installation process saying the app is not trusted as it is from an unknown source.
- To solve this go to the settings ( settings which will be shown along with the error) and the enable unknown sources.
- Now, wait till the application gets installed.
- Once the installation is finished, Tap on the application.
You will now be able to bypass the default frp bypass lock enabled on your android device.
As soon as the process is done, restart your device to make your phone stable. Once you have restarted, signup or register with a new google account.
FRP Bypass Without OTG
In the above method, we have discussed an easy way to bypass the default lock using a flash drive and an OTG. So, if you are the guy who doesn’t own an OTG, What would you do? Well, don’t get tensed as we have a fix for it as well.
This method requires you to connect to a secured Wi-Fi connection. It is the only prerequisite.
- Once you reset the device, follow the instructions mentioned below closely.
- You can connect your device to available wifi connections from the initial interface. Tap on the connection for connecting the device.
- Press the arrow button beneath the language to open FRP bypass tab. Open your keyboard and go to the settings.
- Click on the menu and find the help and feedback option and tap on it.
- Now a search tab opens. Type something and click the share option.
- Click on messaging and on the new message.
- Type some random nos into the box and click on the contact icon.
- Now click on the call icon which appears on the contact which you have saved in the above step. As soon as you see the dial pad. Click over pause button to take the call on hold.
- Make sure the call is on hold, now tap on add dialer button and type *#*#4636#*#*.
- Now you will see few options, find and click on usage status and then click the back button. You will now be taken to the settings option.
- Search for backup and reset option. Tap on it.
- A new list appears before you. From that, select the factory data reset.
- The process will start and you will be good to go.
Well, this method looks tedious and it has got its shortcomings. I would only prefer the earlier method which used an OTG for solving the frp issue.
These are the two best-known ways to bypass the FRP lock at startup. If you are still facing any errors or glitches, please do write to us.
Well, if you are a Samsung user, the above fixes may not work for you. In that case, follow the mentioned steps for bypassing the google verification.
Custom Binary Lock by FRP For Samsung Devices
Whenever you root a Samsung device a custom binary lock get activated automatically as an additional layer of safety. This additional layer or custom binary lock in Samsung devices cannot be bypassed easily by the above-mentioned steps.
- Download the app from the link mentioned above.
- Unzip and install on your device.
- Now press the home button, power, and volume down key for another 3-4 seconds.
- Now you will be shown with a software update notification.
- Open it and press the volume up for some time.
- Now from the apps screen open Odin3 app.
- Connect your device to your laptop or PC.
- Select the files which you have downloaded on your device and click on the start button. Now, your device software will start updating.
- Once the update is finished, reboot the device without wasting any time.
- Wait till the update get installed, once finished the google verification lock will be unlocked.
I hope you all loved reading the article, please do share your suggestions with us. Make sure you write to us if you have hit a roadblock while unlocking the FRP lock. Subscribe to us and stay tuned for further updates