Samsung FRP Helper tool is a simple calling program for Windows-based computers developed to Bypass the FRP Factory Reset Protection lock from Samsung Android phones. You can use the Samsung FRP call tool easily and unlock the FRP Google Account lock from Samsung phones, So, first, download the Samsung FRP helper and follow our simple step-by-step procedure to bypass the FRP protection with the emergency FRP call method.
If you want an easy solution on How to skip Google account protection with a simple process from Samsung phones, then you have come to one of the best websites to erase the FRP block. Just follow the proper steps, insert a sim card on the phone, and Connect your phone to the computer, run the FRP tool, and click read information and then type 911 or 112 on the emergency call option and click on call.
Nowadays, stuck at the FRP lock screen is a big problem for any Android phone, Almost every Android user facing the FRP lock issue with their phone after the factory reset. Forgot the Google Account or brought a second-hand phone then it is very important to know How to unlock the Google Account process from android devices. After you added a Google Account on your purchased Android device, then Android will automatically Active the FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
Click the link if you want to download the Samsung FRP helper tool for Samsung phones. But, make sure, install the Samsung USB driver first, to works well with the Samsung FRP call tool.
How to use Samsung FRP Helper Tool
- First, download the Samsung USB Driver and install it on your computer.
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Now Download the tool from the above link and extract it using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Then open the folder and Run Samsung FRP helper v0.2.exe with Administrator permission.
- Call Method:
- first, insert and SIM card and connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- Then click on Scan Button and select the COMPORT version of your Samsung Galaxy Phone.
- Now add the Emergency Call Number in the Mobile No field,
- Then click on the Call button.
- Check on your phone to do the further process.
- ADB Method:
- First, you have to enable ADB or USB debugging mode on your phone, you can Flash ADB file or enable ADB remotely.
- Then Power On your Samsung Galaxy Phone.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Run the Tool and click on the ADB tab.
- Now Click on Read Information. (If you see your device info on the log box, then follow the below process).
- Click on Remove FRP.
- It will take some time to Bypass the FRP lock successfully.
- Then disconnect and check.
- You will successfully Bypass the FRP lock from your Samsung phone.
- That’s it.
- I think you get an idea of How To use the Samsung FRP call tool to Remove the FRP lock from any Samsung Galaxy phone. If you have any query join me in the comment section below. Thanks a lot.