Did your Samsung A02 stuck at the Google Account Verification protection screen? If your answer is yes, then here you have come to the best place. Through this article, We provided a step-by-step guide that helps to Samsung A02 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) easily.
FRP aka Factory Reset Protection is a new security feature added to the latest Android versions. After you added a Google Account, if you hard-reset the device, then you will face the FRP protection verification lock. The phone will ask to enter the last synced Google Gmail account to check the identity of the user. Due to the huge number of FRP Bypass searches finally, FRPBypasss.com helps you to bypass google account lock with the help of the latest FRP File.
No doubt, it is a great feature indeed, but at the same time, many users face trouble just because of FRP, when they forget the GMAIL ID password after performs the factory reset.
So, if you want to remove the Google Account to avoid FRP lock after hard reset, then first go to the device settings=> Accounts -> Google -> Tap the Google Account – tap “3 dots” ->> Delete Account that’s it. Now you can factory reset your phone peacefully without being worried about FRP block.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a computer to bypass the FRP lock from your phone. Check out our FRP Bypass tool page and follow our Samsung A02 FRP Bypass without PC method to avoid flashing the FRP file.
Install Samsung USB Driver
- Download the Samsung Mobile USB driver from the download section.
- Extract the Samsung USB Driver using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open the extracted folder there you will see the “Setup.exe” file of the Samsung USB driver.
- Now double click to run the “Setup” and install the Samsung USB driver completely.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
How to Samsung A02 FRP Bypass With Tool
- First of all, Connect your Samsung A02 to the Internet active wifi network.
- Now download Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1 to your computer.
- Extract and Run the tool
- Now click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Wait for finished
- Restart your Windows laptop
- Reopen the Samsung A02 FRP Tool
- Download Samsung USB Driver and install it on your laptop
- Now Connect your Samsung A02 to your PC
- Click on Bypass FRP
- Tap Ok
- Now the Bypass FRP Process will begin
- Check on your Samsung A02 phone
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup
- Click on View
- Now you can access Chrome Browser
- Now type and visit: https://bit.ly/2M5izF2
- Go down and click on Open Samsung Settings
- Select Accounts & Backup
- Select Bring Data from old device
- Download Smart Switch?
- Tap Download
- Now you need another Android phone
- Download Smart Switch on the 2nd phone & Open it
- Now Click on “Send” on 2nd phone and “Receive” on FRP phone
- Select Galaxy Android
- You need OTG to connect both phones
- Click Allow on FRP Phone
- Now it will search to transfer data
- Select Settings & Home Screen
- Click Copy on the 2nd phone
- Enter your Gmail Password
- Wait for finish
- Click GO To the Home Screen
- Click on Next and Setup Samsung A02
- Now complete the setup
- You will see “Account added”, means FRP bypassed successfully.
- That’s it.
More: Samsung M01 Core FRP Bypass Via FRP File – Unlock SM-M013F Google Account