Google Android developers now added a new security feature to protect user data, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a new security feature for all Android 5.0 (Lolipop) and later version of Android devices. After the hard reset, the phone will ask to enter the last sync Google Gmail account to check the identity of the user. Due to a huge number of FRP Bypass searches finally, FRPBypasss.com helps you to Samsung A60 FRP Bypass Via FRP FIle – Unlock SM-A605 FRP Google Account.
Factory Reset Protection Bypass is an inbuilt security measure in Android phone which protects the phone from being stolen. Once you have done a factory reset, you will have to bypass the security check for using the device. You will be asked to enter the credentials of the Google account which was linked to the phone.
No doubt, it is a great feature indeed, but at the same time, many users face trouble just because of FRP, when they forget the GMAIL ID password after performs the factory reset.
So, if you want to remove the Google Account to avoid FRP lock after hard reset, then first go to the device settings=> Accounts -> Google -> Tap the Google Account – tap “3 dots” ->> Delete Account that’s it. Now you can hard reset your phone peacefully without being worried about FRP block.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a computer to bypass the FRP lock from your phone. head over our FRP Bypass tool page and follow our Samsung A60 FRP Bypass without PC method to avoid flashing the FRP file.
Samsung A60 Specifications
Samsung A60 released in 2019, It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 16 and 32GB of ROM storage and its support up to 512GB of external memory support, Samsung M10 comes with IPS LCD 5inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1520pixels. This device is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7870 Octa, and 3400mah battery removable battery, and this device come 5mp of front and 13+5mp of back camera.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE
Download Samsung A60 FRP Files:-
- Odin Tool for Samsung Devices
- Samsung J320V Flash File
- Samsung J320F Flash File
- Samsung SM-A6060 Combination File
How to Samsung A60 FRP Bypass
- First of all, you need to put your device into the Download Mode,
- Then you can flash the Combination file on your device using the Odin tool,
Install Samsung USB Driver
- -Download the Samsung Mobile USB driver from the download section.
- -Then extract the Samsung USB Driver using WinRAR or 7zip.
- -Once extracted then open the extracted folder there you will see the “Setup” file of the Samsung USB driver.
- -Now double click to run the “Setup” file then install the Samsung USB driver completely.
- -Now connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- -Then flash the Combination file to FRP Bypass Samsung A20.
Samsung A60 Download Mode:
- Power off your Samsung A20 first,
- After that, press and hold the (Volume UP and Power Key) Same time, until you see your device logo or (Android logo).
- Then wait a few seconds to boot your device into the recovery mode.
- Now select from there “Reboot to Bootloader” by using the volume up and down key,
- Then confirm the “Reboot to Bootloader” by pressing the “Power key” once.
- Connect your device to the computer to successfully Bypass Samsung SM-A205F FRP.
#1: Flash Combination FRP File
- -Download the Odin tool to your PC,
- -Then extract the Odin tool to your desktop and then open the extracted folder.
- -After that, Run the Odin tool from there.
- -Ok Now extract the downloaded combination file.
- -Then click on the “AP” and then give the file path of the “extracted Combination file”.
- -Ok Now check on the “Odin tool log box” you will see “ADDED” message there.
- -Now click on the “Start” button from below.
- -Now check your device flashing will be started.
- -Wait for the finish,
- -Once finish then you will get “PASS” message, disconnect your device from PC,
- -Then Power on your device.
- -Once Power on your device successfully,
- -Then swipe your finger up to down to bring the “Notification Bar”.
- -After that, click on the “Settings” icon.
- -Then go down and select “System” then -> “Developer Option”
- -Now enable the “USB Debugging” mode there.
- -After that, enable “OEM Unlock” also there.
- -Now go back to the settings and Power off your device to Bypass Samsung SM-A605F FRP.
- Note:- If you can’t find the “OEM Unlock” option then follow this method.
- -Go to the settings.
- -Tap on the “Security & Location”.
- -After that, tap on the “Screen Lock”
- -Then select Pattern lock from there.
- -Draw any Pattern lock and then Confirm the Pattern lock from there.
- -Then tap on the “Done” button.
- -Now Power Off your device,
#2: Flash Stock Firmware File
- -Download the Stock firmware to your PC.
- -Then extract the “Stock Firmware”.
- -Open the Odin tool once again,
- -Then Follow this process here to Bypass FRP from your device successfully.
Check Also:-A2 Core FRP