Did your Samsung S10e stuck at the Google Account Verification protection screen? If your answer is yes, then here you have come to the best place. Through this article, We provided a step-by-step guide that helps to Bypass Samsung S10e (SM-G970F/U/W) FRP successfully with the help of the FRP file.
FRP aka Factory Reset Protection is a new security feature added to the latest Android versions. After you added a Google Account, if you hard-reset the device, then you will face the FRP protection verification lock. The phone will ask to enter the last synced Google Gmail account to check the identity of the user. Due to the huge number of FRP Bypass searches finally, FRPBypasss.com helps you to bypass google account lock with the help of the latest FRP File.
No doubt, it is a great feature indeed, but at the same time, many users face trouble just because of FRP, when they forget the GMAIL ID password after performs the factory reset.
So, if you want to remove the Google Account to avoid FRP lock after hard reset, then first go to the device settings=> Accounts -> Google -> Tap the Google Account – tap “3 dots” ->> Delete Account that’s it. Now you can factory reset your phone peacefully without being worried about FRP block.
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a computer to bypass the FRP lock from your phone. Check out our FRP Bypass tool page and follow our Samsung S10e FRP Bypass without PC method to avoid flashing the FRP file.
Download Samsung S10e FRP File Links:-
- Odin Tool
- Samsung SM-G970F Combination File
- Samsung SM-G970U Combination File
- Samsung SM-G970W Combination File
- Samsung SM-G970F Firmware Flash File
- Samsung SM-G970U Firmware Flash File
- Samsung SM-G970W Firmware Flash File
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE
Install Samsung USB Driver
- Download the Samsung Mobile USB driver from the download section.
- Then extract the Samsung USB Driver using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open the extracted folder there you will see the “Setup.exe” file of the Samsung USB driver.
- Now double click to run the “Setup” and install the Samsung USB driver completely.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
How to Samsung S10e FRP Bypass using FRP File
- First of all, you need to put your device into the Download Mode,
- Then you can flash the Combination file on your device using the Odin tool,
Samsung S10e Download Mode:
- Power off your Samsung S10e first,
- After that, press and hold the (Volume UP and Power Key) Same time, until you see your device logo or (Android logo).
- Then wait a few seconds to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now select from there “Reboot to Bootloader” by using the volume up and down key,
- Then confirm the “Reboot to Bootloader” by pressing the “Power key” once.
- Connect your device to the computer
#1: Flash Combination FRP File
- Download the Odin tool to your PC,
- Then extract & open the folder.
- Run the Odin.exe from there.
- Now extract the downloaded combination file.
- Then click on the “AP” and then choose the file from the extracted Combination file folder.
- Check on the “Odin tool log box” you will see “ADDED” message there.
- Click on the “Start” button from below.
- Check your device flashing will be started.
- Wait for the finish,
- Once finish then you will get a “PASS” message, disconnect your device from PC,
- Then Power on your device.
- Once Power On successfully,
- Then pull down to bring the “Notification Bar”.
- Open Settings.
- Then go down and choose “System” then -> tap on the Developer Option 5to7 times.
- Enable “USB Debugging” and OEM Unlock option.
- Now Power Off and run FRP tool to Bypass Samsung SM-G970F/U/W FRP.
- Then Open Samsung FRP Unlock Tool => ADB Mode => Connect your Phone to PC => Remove FRP => That’s it.
- Note:- If you can’t find the “OEM Unlock” option then follow this method.
- Go to the settings.
- Tap on the “Security & Location”.
- After that, tap on the “Screen Lock”
- Then select Pattern lock from there.
- Draw any Pattern lock and then Confirm the Pattern lock from there.
- Then tap on the “Done” button.
- Now Power Off your device,
#2: Flash Stock Firmware File
- Download the Stock firmware to your PC.
- Then extract the “Stock Firmware”.
- Open the Odin tool once again,
- Flash the stock firmware file to bypass the FRP lock from your Samsung phone.
- Extract the stock firmware.
- Note: If you have 4 file firmware then choose the firmware in the AP, CP, BL, CSC tab.
- If you have 1 file firmware then click AP and choose the firmware file by following the same combination file flashing process.
- First Click BL file and choose the BL file from the stock firmware folder.
- Same Click AP and choose AP Firmware File.
- Click CP and Select CP File.
- Click CSC and Choose the normal CSC file do not select the Home_CSC file.
- Now Power OFF and put your Samsung phone into the Download mode.
- Connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- Click Start.
- Wait, until the flashing process has finished.
Now check you have successfully FRP Bypass/Unlock Samsung S10e (SM-G970F/U/W) from your device.